About MySalesTest.com Salesperson Testing
MySalesTest.com is a division of 80/20 Performance, Inc., which was founded in 2002 by sales and sales management expert Alan Rigg.
During his 35-year professional career, Alan has been involved in nearly every facet of both small and large company operations, in roles ranging from individual contributor to executive management. During the past 14 years he has helped business owners, executives and managers at hundreds of companies build and manage top-performing sales teams.
A 30-year student of selling and sales management, Alan is the author of:
- How to Beat the 80/20 Rule in Sales Team Performance
- How to Beat the 80/20 Rule in Selling
- The 80/20 Selling System™ Home Study Course
He is a past president of the Arizona chapter of the National Speakers Association and specializes in delivering his unique insights into sales and sales management via highly interactive seminars, workshops, webinars and teleconferences.
What makes MySalesTest.com different from other companies that provide salesperson tests?
There are three key differences between us and other salesperson test providers:
- We have deep sales and sales management experience because we spend each and every day helping companies build and manage top-performing sales teams!
- We focus on helping you improve your ENTIRE sales recruiting process. Most salesperson test providers just want to sell you some tests and send you on your way. Our approach is different. We will help you implement a highly effective sales recruiting process that is described in our FREE special report: How to Hire More Top-Performing Salespeople with Performance-Based Recruiting.
Who would you rather work with to test your salespeople and sales job candidates?
Would you rather work with human resource GENERALISTS or sales performance SPECIALISTS? If you would rather work with people who really understand selling and sales management, we're the partner for you!
4654 North 209th Avenue
Buckeye, AZ 85396
Copyright © 2005 - 2016. All rights reserved.